- Upload Media Assets directly to Video, Document, and Presentation activities within the Syllabus Builder. Uploaded assets will also be available within the Media Library for usage within other courses.
- New Custom Template Manager to enable easily uploading, downloading, deleting, and viewing your customizations.
- When attempting to delete a group that is selected as the default group for SSO or URL Authentication, display a warning and allow selecting a different group to be the new default group.
- Scheduled sections now count towards a learner’s course progress calculation.
- API v2 endpoint for listing Activities within a Course.
- Events API v2 endpoint includes page view events for the My Courses Page and Cover Pages.
- Option for Customer.io that deletes profiles from Customer.io when they are deleted from SchoolKeep.
- Filter Media Assets in the Media Library by status.
- Rename an uploaded Media Asset to more easily find and re-use assets.
- Add checks for successful configuration of Virtual Events and Customer.io apps to ensure proper configuration.
- Filter by Submitted On date range on the Assignment Submissions table.
- Fixes for image positioning and cursor jumping in Rich Text Editor in Internet Explorer 11.
- In the new Learning Experience, unordered list bullet points were being hidden when a discussion board was enabled on an activity.
- The link to share a Group was not clickable from a Group show page.
- Spacing fixes for the new Learning Experience footer when milestones were used on quizzes.
- Allow deleting an Admin or Instructor who had created a credential.
- Fix an issue in a Linear Course where when previewing courses as a Learner, video milestones did not always register as completed.
- When a Learner was added to an SSO school via API endpoint, SchoolKeep will now populate their learner details when the Learner authenticates for the first time.
- Apply uniform padding to all Syllabus Builder activity types.
- Fix a bug where the Courses API endpoint was incorrectly populating the “next” link on the last page of results.
- Fix an issue where filtering the Quiz Scores report by a Course and a Quiz would not allow downloading the results.
- Sometimes after re-ordering activities in the Syllabus Builder, the new order would not save.
- The MailChimp app could not be configured and would always return an error message that the credentials were invalid. Additionally, if using over 10 lists and attempting to configure a List ID after the first 10, the configuration would not be successful.
- Improve availability of API docs pages.