This feature is available with the following pricing plans: Premium, Unlimited, Pay as You Grow
You will receive this webhook when a learner’s account is created for the first time.
The payload will be as follows below. The key data points are outlined below as well.
- Indicates the type of webhook sent. When the value is learner_created_events, the webhook will indicate that a learner account has been created. Note: if using manual email invitations, this will be sent when the learner accepts their invitation to the school.
- Indicates when the webhook was created. In this case, this corresponds with when the learner first entered SchoolKeep.
- Included person record attributes
- created_at indicates the date the learner was created
- name indicates the name of the learner. If using URL Authentication where only ID is passed, this field will be blank.
- sso_uid indicates the unique identifier passed to SchoolKeep during authentication.