- New suite of webhooks to enable your developers to automate and streamline operations and workflows by leveraging learner activity events.
- New learner-side languages available: Norwegian, Italian, German, Korean, and Japanese.
- The Search feature reduces the time it takes learners to find the content they are looking for from the courses they’re enrolled in, and to complete their training.
- Updated browser support to include latest desktop and mobile browsers.
- Add support for browsers used to embed training within a mobile web view on a mobile application.
- Enhance Google Apps Directory to create groups on SchoolKeep that match organizations within Google Apps.
- Display an additional field on all tables with learner information for schools using SSO in order to display the unique identifier, learner name, and email address.
- Update font in learning experience to Roboto instead of Proxima Nova for performance enhancements and the ability for all schools using custom domain to have access to our default font.
- Support SCORM 1.2 files that rely on the cmi.launch_data variable for advanced functionality.
- New analytics landing page and informational modals to explain and provide context for the raw data available.
- Documents and Presentations uploaded to SchoolKeep were only displaying the first page. Presentations were also displaying in the Document viewer.
- Localize transactional learner emails and native discussion tools.
- Fixed an issue where admins who had learner accounts with the same email address were unable to reset their passwords.
- Remove HTML from displaying within the rich text activity description within the learning experience.
- Strip HTML from Raw Quiz Answers report.
- Display SchoolKeep branded error page for all types of errors. Some users were seeing a default browser error message.
- Support assignment upload for learners who open the learning experience from a link within an email or other mobile web view environment.
- Improve loading time for My Courses page for learners and admins with access to large numbers of courses.