- New learner-side languages available: Chinese (Simplified)
- Add course attempt number to Customer.io for courses with Course retakes enabled.
- Enable query param tracking when using URL Authentication with the email and name fields for use measuring success when sending out links via different channels.
- Validate that a Webhook URL is reachable during webhook configuration.
- Reordering activities in the Syllabus Builder without clicking on the activity no longer clears out the associated media asset.
- Allow re-installing Salesforce app on the same account.
- Allow person with a learner account to be invited to the school as an admin.
- Display only one row per learner on courses analytics table regardless of how many groups the learner belongs to.
- Allow reordering of activities between sections in the Syllabus Builder.
- Display Virtual Events chronologically on the Course Cover page regardless of timezone.
- Display milestone requirements in the Learning Experience in the same order that they display on the Syllabus Builder.
- Allow deleting of a learner who had commented on a discussion board using Native Discussion.
- Allow navigating beyond the first page of Courses as an admin or instructor.